Assisted Living in Westchester County, Rye, NY
Assistance for maximum independence.
Access to New York state-licensed assisted living in Westchester County, NY, is available by direct admission or transition from independent living and The Pavilion skilled nursing. The Assisted Living apartments at The Osborn have no entrance fee. There are various size residences, from studios to 2 bedroom apartments; monthly rental fees start at $9,257. Your monthly service fee covers your apartment, care, three meals a day, services and amenities.
Our dedicated team of professionals ensures your physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs are met. We promote maximum independence, health and safety.
Routine health services are available to residents through The Osborn Clinic which maintains office hours for general medicine, walk-in care, and podiatry provided by Northeast Medical Group, a division of Yale New Haven Health. There is also an on-site physiatrist from Sports, Pain and Regenerative Institute (SPRI) to consult on pain management and functional issues involving the spine, muscles, and joints. The Osborn has a full-service rehabilitation facility located right in the main building. If needed, you may also receive additional personal care services from Osborn Home Care.
Osborn residents have priority access to The Osborn Pavilion Skilled Nursing Center, served by Northeast Medical Group, if the need arises.
See our apartment floor plans.
- Stimulating social activities and care services support living as independently as possible
- 3 meals daily, with expert dining staff serving restaurant-style menu selections in our elegant, private dining room
- Your personal Osborn Nurse Care Manager who develops and regularly updates your personalized care plan.
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Daily bed-making, weekly housekeeping and laundry